Monday, July 4, 2011

And Away I Go...

In just a few short hours I will be making my way from the scorching heat of the San Fernando Valley to the (less) scorching heat of Frazier Park and what will be my 4-week vacation employment at Camp Three Falls. Having worked at/been affiliated with Camp Whitsett since 2007, I am both excited and nervous to be heading to a new camp where I will once again be "the new girl". You know what would make me feel better despite sitting alone in my cabin with no friends and no idea as to why I am there? Receiving mail from friends like you! So if you decide you'd like to send me a letter, a postcard, a drawing, a package, or a card because you have nothing else to do, you can write to me at:

Arianna Cantabrana- STAFF
Camp Three Falls
12260 Boy Scout Camp Road
Frazier Park, CA 93225

I will do my best to write back, but I am not sure what the new camp schedule is like. Computer use will be limited (probably to just my signing up for classes), but there is cell service (a luxury we lacked at CW), so I shouldn't be too out of touch with reality when I return. Boy Scout Camp, here I come!


Oh...and if someone wants to record/tape the All Star Game for me, I would love you forever. My man Placido should be there and I will be crushed if I can't see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment